Skip to content
- Luis Coloma has been CEO of Corporación GPF (Femsa), Santos CMI and Corpesa (Grupo Cedal). He has been named one of the Top 20 Ecuadorian business men 2019 and is a top management consultant to Latin American conglomerates.
- Luis holds an MBA of ESPE-ITESM and Luis presided the YPO Chapter for Ecuador.
- Fabiola Hochkirchen is the Founding Partner of Europe based Auxxo Sustainable Investment Group. She was previously Managing Partner at Midcap Private Equity Fund Arcadia and is an active angel investor and board member for European start-ups and later stage companies.
- Fabiola holds a Master of Philosophy, Politics & Economics from Oxford University.
- David Geisen is the current CEO of Mercadolibre in Mexico. He worked previously as CMO Media Markt Saturn Iberia and as Managing Director for Dafiti in Mexico. He is the Founder & President of the Mexican Ecommerce Association and active Angel Investor.
- David holds an MSc of WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Iqbal Jumabhoy is the Founder and CEO of Blackbook. He is also Chairman & Founder of The Wire Group and has been CEO of Edge Capital, Silver Needle Group and Rendezvous Hospitality Group in Asia.
- Iqbal holds an MSc from MIT Sloan School of Management and is part of YPO Singapore.